1. Site Owner
The squadrone-system.com website is the property of the company Squadrone System, SAS with a capital of 213 858 €, whose head office is located at 1 place Firmin Gautier – 5th floor, 38000 Grenoble, France.
The publication manager is Mr. Clément Roulet-Dubonnet, who can be reached by phone at +33 9 67 73 34 45, or by email at email@example.com.
The site host is the company 1&1, whose registered office is located at 7 place de la Gare, BP 70109, 57201 Sarreguemines Cedex, France.
2. Type of data collected
There are two data collection points on this website:
The contact form, present on various pages of the website: Through which we collect the following data:
- The company
- The name
- First name
- The email
- The telephone
- The Sender’s Message
The callback request, located at the bottom of the page: Through which we collect only the sender’s telephone number.
3. Data management and use
The purposes of the data collected through these forms are as follows:
- For the contact form : the data collected allows us to contact the person, having communicated his data, by email or telephone according to his consent. The request generally results in the sending of a commercial proposal, in accordance with the request made by the user. Thus, by ticking the “I agree to be contacted by email” or “I agree to be contacted by phone” box, you authorise our team to contact you.
By agreeing to be contacted by email, you also agree to receive our newsletter. The sending of our newsletters is carried out by a third party software, which therefore has a backup of your email address. Your email address will be kept until you unsubscribe from our list. To exercise your right to unsubscribe, you can click on the link at the bottom of each of our newsletter emails. After sending the form, the data entered is sent to us by email, then entered into our customer relationship management software called SELLSY. The collected data is kept within our company for a maximum of 3 years.
The data is accessible to the management of our company and to the employees authorised to contact you by email or telephone.
The collected data are not transmitted to persons or organizations outside the company.
- To request a callback : sending this form allows us to contact you by telephone. Thus, by entering your telephone number in the form at the bottom of the page, you authorise our company to contact you by telephone.
4. Your rights concerning your personal data
In accordance with the law “informatique et libertés”, you can exercise your right to consult, modify or delete data concerning you. To do so, you can contact us in different ways:
- By post: Squadrone System, 1 place Firmin Gautier, 38000 Grenoble, France. Ideally, by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt.
- Par email : at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Security of your personal data
Our company implements various security measures to ensure the protection of your personal data. In particular through server encryption and the use of highly secure passwords for access to software and devices that may access your data.
6.2. The purpose of the cookies used on this website
The data and statistics collected by means of these cookies have the sole and unique purpose of improving the quality of our services. Here are the different cookies used and their purpose:
- Youtube : In order to allow you to view our videos, to count the number of views and to analyze your preferences in terms of video content .
- Google Analytics : In order to collect statistics on visits to our website in order to improve your experience.
- Wordfence : To protect our website from malicious software, in order to secure your browsing experience.
- Sellsy : Option to trace the visitor’s browsing history before sending the form, in order to provide him/her with advice adapted to these searches.
6.3. Your rights concerning cookies
stored on your device. This can be done either systematically or depending on the sender. You also have the possibility to configure your internet browser in such a way that it offers you the possibility to accept or reject cookies before they are stored on your device. To exercise this right, see our section “How do you manage cookies, depending on your browser? » .
6.4. Acceptance of cookies
The registration of a cookie in your terminal is subject to the will of its user. This can be changed at any time, free of charge, by configuring your browser software. If you have configured your browser to accept cookies on your device, cookies will be stored temporarily in a dedicated area of your device.
In accordance with European legislation, these cookies are valid for 13 months. In addition, they will only be readable by their sender.
6.5. Refusal of cookies
If you refuse to accept cookies from your web browser, or if you delete cookies that have already been saved, you will no longer be able to benefit from certain functions. Indeed, certain cookies are essential for the proper functioning of certain parts of the site. Where applicable, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the malfunctioning of our website, due to the impossibility of registering or consulting the necessary cookies that you would have deleted or refused.
6.7. How to manage cookies, depending on your browser?
Each internet browser has its own specificities in terms of the configuration of cookies. The procedure is described in the help menu of your browser. By consulting it, you will be able to modify your wishes in terms of cookies.
To help you, we have listed a few links to the cookie management guide for certain browsers: